Only the most competent physiotherapists with extensive knowledge and a wealth of experience work at the Sport-Med clinic. Courses in osteopathy and work experience conducted abroad allow our therapists to perform a careful analysis of the problem and tailor therapeutic methods to each case. The physiotherapy designed by us includes modern, tried and tested manual techniques (joint mobilisation, myofascial release, trigger points) as well as procedures from the field of physical therapy.
We work alongside the highest class of personal trainers from strength and endurance disciplines in order to aid the process of returning to full training potential.
How can we help you?
- Back pain,
- Spinal disk herniation (slipped disk),
- Sciatica, radiculopathy
- Limited movement and joint pain,
- Postoperative rehabilitation (ligament reconstruction, arthroscopy, joint replacement surgery),
- Strained and torn muscles and tendons,
- A safe return to sport after injury,
- Postural deformities (flat feet, scoliosis)
- Dizziness, migraines,
- Temporomandibular joint disorders,
- We conduct sensorimotor training and core stability training.
Please feel free to get in touch,
The team of physiotherapists at Sport-Med
If you want to make an appointment to see a physiotherapist at Sport-Med, call: 501 224 884.