Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
Only the most competent physiotherapists with extensive knowledge and a wealth of experience work at the Sport-Med clinic. Courses in osteopathy and work experience conducted abroad allow our therapists to perform a careful analysis of the problem and tailor therapeutic methods to each case. The physiotherapy designed by us includes modern, tried and tested manual techniques (joint mobilisation, myofascial release, trigger points) as well as procedures from the field of physical therapy.
We work alongside the highest class of personal trainers from strength and endurance disciplines in order to aid the process of returning to full training potential.
How can we help you?
- Back pain,
- Spinal disk herniation (slipped disk),
- Sciatica, radiculopathy
- Limited movement and joint pain,
- Postoperative rehabilitation (ligament reconstruction, arthroscopy, joint replacement surgery),
- Strained and torn muscles and tendons,
- A safe return to sport after injury,
- Postural deformities (flat feet, scoliosis)
- Dizziness, migraines,
- Temporomandibular joint disorders,
- We conduct sensorimotor training and core stability training.
We are distinguished by:
- precise diagnosis – the cause is not always located in the same place as the pain – we look for answers in all parts of your body,
- detailed therapy planning – you know the reasons why you are performing given exercises and why we are applying certain techniques,
- regular checks of the effects – you see progress which motivates you to continue,
- individual approach – we reach your goals.
A single appointment with a physiotherapist involves 60 minutes of therapy that is completely focused on your problem.
If you want to make an appointment to see a physiotherapist at Sport-Med, call: 501 224 884.